Monday, July 5, 2010

The first boxes arrive: Inventory

This is my blog, detailing the steps for building a Vans RV-7 kit airplane!

I'd ordered the first portion, the Empennage, and it arrived Thursday. I couldn't get in to the hanger until Saturday and so it sat in the trunk of my car until Saturday. But when Saturday rolled around, I quickly opened up the box and started laying everything out nicely so I could do an inventory and make sure it was all there.


From Drop Box

Here is everything all laid out while I checked the list with the help of a friend.

From Drop Box

And then stacked nicely so I take up as little room as possible! I am renting a small workshop in the back of the EAA Chapter 79 hanger, and its not just me in there so I'm trying to be neat. More on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment